Fundamentals in Wet Felting
Master the art of making “good felt”,
Build skills & experience to help you choose the best fibers for your projects
with Marie Spaulding
Getting Started: Info & Resources
Wet Felting Layout for Different Fiber Preparations
Wet Felting Top, Sliver, and Roving
Wet Felting Prefelt
Finishing & Marking Your Samples
About this Course
Skills Focus: Wet Felting, Felting Reference Samples
Video Lessons: Videos are divided into easy to digest
and easy to reference segments
Difficulty Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Helpful Experience to Have: No Experience Necessary
Create various wet felting samples out of different fiber types to guide you in your future wet felting endeavors!
Skills you will Learn:
- How to make a good “felt” with wet felting
- How to wet felt samples for reference
- How to layout fibers of different preparations
- How to finish and label your samples for easy reference
Join Free and start taking classes!
Membership in the school is free!
- Enroll (in free membership)
- Visit your Dashboard for quick links
- Enroll in the class of your choice!
Included in this course:
- 24/7, 365 Instant access to the course streamed directly to your computer, tablet or phone
- High quality video instruction divided into short, digestible lessons
- Learn at your own pace and refer back to lessons at any time
- Complete materials list
Meet the Instructor:
Marie Spaulding is the CEO and founder of Living Felt – Felting Supplies. Sometime around the turn of the century, she discovered the art and craft of feltmaking and fell madly in love.
“I began dabbling in arts and crafts in my early 20’s, but when I first saw a needle felted sculpture, I knew I had to give it a go. Since that first project, I was enthralled with the versatility of the medium and its endless possibilities. I jumped quickly into wet felting and nuno felting, and enjoyed exploring processes and projects.”
Marie began to teach felting in her local area and later authored instructions of a needle felting project. From that day forward, Living Felt morphed from being her studio name to an idea … to share the art of feltmaking, and teach the world to felt.
Marie spends almost every waking moment working on Living Felt and now its online school, FeltingTutorials.com, and felting … of course 🙂 She is committed to empowering others to express their creative voice through the art of making felt … be it with water or a needle or both!