Wet Felting a Scarf
with Diana Nagorna
Getting Started: Info & Resources
Decorative Center Elements
Decorative Edge Design
Course Completion Certificate
Come prepared to have fun!
All levels welcome, this project is great for beginner wet felters!
About this Course
Skills Focus: Wet Felting, Surface Design Techniques – Shibori
Video Lessons: Videos in easy to digest & easy to reference segments
Difficulty Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Helpful experience to have: wet felting over a resist, nuno felt
Course Length: This course is equivalent to a 1-day in person workshop
Create a gorgeous scarf with shibori elements and a fringe in five step-by-step video lessons.
Skills you will learn:
- Combine colors to create a gradient
- Lay out wool for this unique and whimsical scarf
- Create textural elements such as nuno felt baubles
- Felt this wool scarf with a perfect fringe
Wet Felt Scarf Online Workshop
Included in this course:
- 24/7, 365 Instant access to your course streamed directly to your computer, tablet or phone
- High quality video instruction divided into short, digestible lessons
- Learn at your own pace and refer back to video lessons and resources at any time
- Complete materials list with links to recommended supplies
Meet the Instructor:
Diana Nagorna is an artist and textile designer. She is a graduate of Donetsk State Art College and Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Arts.
“A few years ago I was in the creative search, but not in the abstract, I was in the very concrete search however, like many artists. I was looking for a new material, through which I could express myself fully. And I found it. Now the felting became for me the main type of work, in this amazing material I implement a wide variety of designs. Now I work with natural wool and variety pure silk and fibers, in the techniques of wet felting, hot felting and Nuno-felting.”